IOC’s Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering from our site. By ordering from IOC, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
By ordering through our site, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years old.
The following details are required from you in order to process your order and notify you of the status of your order.
a) Your name
b) Company Name (where applicable)
c) Delivery Address
d) Email address
e) Credit or Debit card details (if paying by credit card)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
When you visit our website we may use a cookie on your browser. This helps us to understand how you interact with the pages of our website, what you find interesting and what you do not. This information is for our use only and we do not disclose or share this information with any third parties. If you do not wish this to happen, you can change the cookie settings in your browser.
Please note that it is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
We are committed to the security of our customers. Your online purchases take place in a secure environment using up to date security technology that protects all our customers. Any credit or debit card information you supply to us for your transactions are kept secure and private.
If for any reason you are worried about security we would be pleased to receive your order over the phone. You can call our sales line on: 021 448 6498
Terms of Sales
1. Please proceed with your purchase by completing our online order form, accepting our terms and conditions and submitting your electronic order.
2. We will then send you an email acknowledging the successful receipt and processing of your order. Please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. This acknowledgement will include details of your order, including your chosen delivery address and an order number. The acknowledgement is subject to stock availability and does not constitute a binding contract.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. You may want to file or print it to keep for future reference.
4. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products that may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
5. If we do not accept your order for any reason we will inform you of the change by e-mail. Any payment will be refunded to you.
6. Integrated Oral Care is free to withdraw from any prospective contract at any time prior to the acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
1. The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
a) We accept
Credit cards: Visa and MasterCard
Please note that no cheques will be accepted
b) We will not charge your card until your order is confirmed.
2. All our prices are inclusive of VAT as amended from time to time but exclusive of delivery costs, unless otherwise stated specifically that delivery is included.
3. If we do not accept your order for any reason we will inform you of the change by e-mail. Any payment will be refunded to you.
4. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
1. Please note that you may cancel a contract at any time after receiving your Order Confirmation and within 3 days of receiving your order (counted from the date of receipt) and only if the goods received are defective or damaged. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the order.
2. To cancel a contract, you must inform us in writing.
3. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
4.This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. We will dispatch in-stock items the next working day after payment has been confirmed.
2. Delivery within SA is free of charge on orders of over R400.
3. Please note that our prices are not inclusive of packing and postage. These charges are per item, not per order, eg if you order two items the costs of packing and postage are cumulative.
If an item is no longer available we’ll display a sold out message on our website.
Exchanges and returns
1. When you have cancelled an order within 24 hours of the confirmation we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the cost of the order in full including the cost of sending the item to you.
2. If cancelling for any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective item/s. Items returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the costs incurred by you in returning the items to us.
3. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
4. Postage and packaging, or the cost of returns postage is not refunded except where the return is the result of our own error.
Returns Address: Integrated Oral Care, Suite 22c, The Waverley Business Park, Wyecroft Road, Mowbray 7925, Cape Town
1. We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
2. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the item you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
3. This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b) No.68 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008;
c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
4. We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
a) loss of income or revenue
b) loss of business
c) loss of profits or contracts
d) loss of anticipated savings
e) loss of data
f) loss of data, or
g) waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by breach of contract or otherwise.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
1. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
2. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Events outside our control
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
2. This includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
3. Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
4. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site are governed by South African law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
“5% of Integrated Oral Care profits goes towards supporting preventive oral care programs”.